Tuesday 28 July 2015

Honest Review

Double Review...

For this week honest review I will be doing something a little different toy the usual Honest Review, you'll get double. I hope this makes up for not having DIY Sunday!

The Akinator:
The Akinator, is an app that is both fun and controversial,  that peaked in it's popularity with the release of the free app. All the famous youtubers have filmed reaction videos to the app, but today I'm going to be telling you my opinion of the all knowing genie! To start with the game is very simple and easy to understand,  the genie asks you a few questions and you have to answer yes, no, don't know, probably, and definitely.  I do think that it does make the app more child friendly, and accessible by children! From my experience of using the app it has got it right 90% of the time. The first time you use the app its always quite fascinating, I spent ages wondering how it worked, until I wired it tout. After that I stopped using it and pretty much wasted 70p! At first the app was free, but it was then priced at 70p or something like that! to finish id like to say that it is good the app doesn't crash on me, and works smoothly. Its also a good conversation starter! 



New Look:
I go to New Look very often, they have nice clothes for quite cheap prices! A lot of the items in my wardrobe are from new look. A lot of the latest trends, in shops like Topshop, and Urban Outfitters, are copied and made cheaper, but still have a descent amount of quality! I'm always happy with what I buy from new look, as I'm sure a lot of you guys are! I would love to hear your opinions on the topics I have covered today thanks for reading Ellagram. See you on Wednesday! http://www.newlook.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment