Tuesday 14 July 2015

Spring/Summer Favorites 2015

  Hi Guys!

As you know the hard work is over, the summer holidays have finally arrived, and you know what that means, (drumroll please), my Spring/Summer favourites! Over the past few weeks I have put together a small collection of items, and TV I've been loving lately! Get comfortable this could take a while!
I'm sorry but for me some spongebob never gets old! Its like a
Summer holiday tradition!
I have just finished watching the Breaking Bad series,
and I loved every second of it! The non stop suspense
has me itching for more! WARNING: If you start you can't
stop! If you have Netflix, you can watch the prequel
" Better call Saul".
If you are longing some Mystery, Drama, and Excitement
in your life PLL ,(Pretty Little Liars), is the show for you.
After the disappearance of their high school friend
Alison DiLorentis, an illusive figure has been following
their every move, blackmailing them into dangerous situations!
As they dig deeper into the situation, their past comes back to
get them, pretty girls, ugly truths!
Don't worry this is a no spoiler zone, watch it for yourself!

So it's summer, a time where we all have to go on that journey
to find the perfect summer shorts! Luckily in Topshop, I
found the perfect summer shorts for me! They are high waisted,
( a must have for me), and cut from Mom jeans. fitted on the top,
and looser on the thighs, so my legs don't explode out of them
when I sit! Check them out
Click here to go direct to product! Your welcome!
For me there is nothing like a icy cold ice tea on
a hot summer day! Wether it's Lipton or Arizona
they are always there to keep my hydrated and happy! I
just think that they have so much flavour, and are so refreshing


I can honestly say this cream is amazing! It has worked wonders
on my skin, I haven't had any spots since I have started to use it!
My skin is never blotchy and is always smooth and even!
The only downside, is that the moisturiser comes in a
small container, so I always run out. Other than that
*****/*****! Well worth the money! (sorry about the bad
quality, lighting was bad :( )
The whole range here!!!

Where do I start on this. Well I stole them off my Dad!
Other than that, I just think these glasses add such a
vintage vibe on any outfit I wear it with! I have been
wearing them non stop!
Summer is always a good time to go fun on your cases!
You won't have to hide it in your blazer pocket for a while
so why not go for something fun! The cactus phone case
is on sale at H&M so hurry!
Ice cream case.

In my opinion bunting is a perfect summer decoration in
any room! This bunting has brought so much light and life
into my room. Next week i'll post a DIY on bunting! When it's
released I'll leave the link below!

 Recently in my town, there has been a big event in my
town centre. Annually at this time of year, there is an
international culture get together, where people set up
stalls and sell food, plants, clothes and jewellery from
all around the world. From bonsai trees, to paella they
have it! One of the stalls there was selling beautiful
crystals and native american goodies. I myself couldn't
resist buying this beautiful crystal necklace! It's a
brilliant summer piece and can see myself wearing this
a lot over the summer months!




 I have officially decide on schedule for my blog:

Monday- Honest Review Day- I will honestly review food, shops, TV, movies, clothes, brands, beauty products, drinks, and products, you name it!

Wednesday- Wednesday will be a space for fun, and more personal topics, such as:
.Top tens
.My style
.hauls
.Events/interesting things happening in my life, (there won't be to many of those)!
.Tips, and life hacks!

Sunday- My Sunday blogs will be based of the idea of DIYs, and tutorials. I'm a fan of craft so this could get interesting! I will also post room Decor ideas and tips on these blogs!

I might also post between these days, if my ideas don't fit into any of the categories!

As always thanks for reading Ellagram!



Bye Guys... 

No comments:

Post a Comment