Sunday 12 July 2015

My Current Obsession...

Hello again!

For todays blog, I'll be posting about a strange little habit of mine, cacti collecting. I honestly don't know what it is about the prickly little plants that makes them so adorable! I have currently collected around 18 of them. These plants are perfect for a bit of summer re-decorating, and if your one of those people who have a hard time remembering to water your plants, cactus are perfect plants for you. Here are my favourite cactus, hope you enjoy!
I bought this cacti from Aldi, for about £2
including the pot. Considering that the
plant itself seems to be in good health,
I think thats a fair price.
Tip: Cacti is singular, ( so one cacti), and cactus is plural,
 (multiple cactus). I get mixed up all the time too. I purchased this
beautiful cactus at my local flower shop.
As you will soon notice I bought a lot of my cactus
from my local flower shop. This cacti was the first I bought,
and I adore it! All the cactus I have bought from there,
are in good health, and I got great advice of how to care for them!


This Cacti is another that I have purchased
from my local flower shop, all the small cacti were
around £3, or two for £5, which I think is descent price.
.


I hope this post has gave you more of an insight on cactus! Next sunday I will write another post about cactus terrariums, and cacti care. If you are wondering where to buy cactus, I'd recommend looking in flower shops, they will probably be healthier, and if you ask a florist, I'm sure they can help you with the whole cacti care thing! If you are short of Florists, there are trio packs of cactus being sold at, Asda, Wilko, and Ikea, but the health of the plants from Asda and Wilko are quite bad, but I have never owned any ikea cactus, so I wouldn't have a clue! Remember to read my best friends blog, at www.allyography.blogspot.co.uk, she has a brilliant article on our summer bucket list! Thanks for reading Ellagram, don't forget to tune in regularly for updates!
Part Two, Cacti Care, and Terrarium Making:http://www.ellagram.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/caci-care-and-terrarium-making.html
Bye....





























No comments:

Post a Comment