Monday 20 July 2015

Honest Review...

Topshop...

 Hello Again!

As you call tell by the title, this weeks honest review is of a very popular shop, Topshop. For me Topshop is the place to go for jeans, shorts, and one off tops and frilly socks, and if I'm honest there is a reason for that. I know that a lot of people shop at Topshop, and I'm not saying it's completely unaffordable, but it is at times over priced. I'm not saying that the clothes are bad, in fact I think that the clothes are very good quality, but certain things in my opinion are worth way less than they charge. Like I said with my Hollister review, Topshop is good for the one off, '' Oh but I earned it'' clothes, or maybe I'm just stingy! Some people can argue that Topshop is a trend setter, as far as I aware they were the first shop I know of that brought in the whole 70's style movement, (well the first one that I noticed!). Topshop does also have a wide variety of clothes in different styles to suit most people!

Whatever the case, I do overall think that they are a good company, with good clothes. Sorry that this honest review is so short! Thank you for reading Ellagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment