Monday 13 July 2015

Honest Review

Hollister...

Hello Guys!

Every Monday I will be uploading reviews on food, products, shops, and websites. As you can guess, I will be being  as honest as I can be about all of the " things"  I review. To kick off the series I will be starting with a shop that is a personal favourite of mine, Hollister! Hollister, as you may know, is a californian clothing brand that is inspired by "so cal" fashion, which is based on laid back californian style, commonly associated with the beach, and surfers! Now lets talk about price.
Hollister is quite expensive, and honestly in some cases can seem over priced. If you are looking for a one in a while treat Hollister is the place to go! The clothing is high quality, and in my opinion very comfortable, and nicely fitted. All clothing items I have purchased from Hollister were £30-£40, meaning that I don't shop there very often. Unfortunatly in the U.K here aren't many Hollisters around for me to enjoy, so if I'm travelling to say London or Birmingham, I would pop in, which as I said isn't often.
 Now moving on I want to talk about delivery prices, the online website and app. The Hollister website is a very nicely designed website and does capture the essence of laid back California style , but it's the app I mainly want to talk about! From my experience, I can say that the app is a very good way for you to help find styles of clothing that you like, and gives you an easy way to find inspiration. the "so cal stylists", post seasonly videos, showing you how to style clothes you already have, and give you outfit ideas out of Hollister clothes. As far as I'm aware there aren't any other shops that do this and I think its a great way to help you find your "so cal style"! Another fun feature of the app is the "style quiz", which is a good bit of fun! The downside really of ordering online are the delivery fees. To ship to the UK, its costs £10. Of coarse I'm not taking into account the special offers or the " spend £50 and get free delivery", but I just think that it's too much, especially if your just buying a tee!

 I would like to conclude by saying that I have nothing against Hollister, and on the whole I think that they are a good clothing brand!

Thanks for reading Ellagram!

Re-Visit next week for another Honest Review!!!



Bye Guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment