Thursday 16 July 2015

How to Style...

High Waisted Shorts!

Hello There!

High Waisted shorts are seeming to be the staple of summer fashion this year, (if not high waisted jeans), so I decided for this blog I'll show you some ways I like to style my high waisted shorts! Just so you know i'm not a fashion designer, so don't judge!




My first outfit, is for a laid-back day with friends! I
normally wear this with my Grey Roche Runs.
I personally love wearing big chunky cardigans,
and if you live in the U.K, you'll understand that
summer here isn't always the warmest, so it's a
good idea to bring back up! I like wearing this with
a plain black tank, but you can be creative with your
colours! I also think the crystal necklace adds an
interesting touch!
Shorts
Top


This idea is really simple and easy! I usually wear this outfit
when I want to relax a bit more. Tucking any tee into
high waisted shorts looks good, but personally I prefer when
the top is plain.  I really love the geekiness of this way
of wearing your high waisted shorts!
Shorts
Top



Now this outfit is very beachy! For a beach look, I
paired my high waisted shorts, with a long lace poncho
from Hollister.  I'd imagine wearing this with a
swimming costume underneath!
Poncho,( white sold out)
Shorts

For a more bright and flowery idea, I paired my shorts with
a yellow crop top, and a colourful kimono from Primark!
Shorts
Yellow Crop Top




Okay, I know this outfit is really basic, but I love it
for relaxing or just being around your friends house.
I personally love layering cropped tops and sweaters, and
I'm obsessed with the alien badge!
Brandy Melville Alien Tops
Shorts



So that's all I have for this blog, I hope you have found some inspiration! If you Enjoyed this blog, Feel free to comment, like and share on Facebook! As always thank you for reading Ellagram! If you haven't noticed, I have left all the links in the captions for the outfits in this blog!

Bye For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment