Monday 3 August 2015

Honest Review...

H&M...

hello again!

To start this blog I'd just like to say sorry for the missing blogs from last week. I was busy during the week, so sorry about that! For Wednesday I don't know what I'm going to write about so just bear with me, but for sunday I'm making something food related to stay tuned! Anyway back on topic! As you can tell by the title I'm going to review H&M. 
To be honest H&M clothes are relatively cheap, and good quality for the prices, Some things are better moneys worth than others. I buy A lot of essentials like t-shirts, and things for there and they all are well fitting and comfortable! The only flaw really with H&M, is that unlike many other stores it does bring out anything new very often. I go into H&M every other week, and there is never anything new. Most of the stock has been the same since last year. To be fair they did bring out the festival wear, and some other seasonal items, but they just don't update it frequently enough. I overall do love H&M is good, but they need to change it up! 
As for the website and ordering online I wouldn't have a clue, I myself have never ordered anything online so I can't comment on that! As always thank you for reading Ellagram! If you have any ideas for what my Wednesday blog should be about just leave comments etc!

bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment