Wednesday 19 August 2015

Top Ten Ways To...

Decorate your room...

Hello again guys!
So, if you know me, you'll know I love decorating my room, so I put together some tips to help organise your room, and make it brighter!

My first tip, is to add life to your room, by bringing
plants into your room. Being me I stuffed my room with
 cactus! I put them in this green house from Ikea!
Bunting, and fairy lights can make rooms look so much
better, by adding a cute vintage vibe!

I made a small cactus pot thing, i don't know where I got this
 idea, but I bought a bowl from TKmax, and planted a
cacti in it! I just think that this bowl is so cute!
Im not too sure what I was thinking with the dinosaur to be
honest, but I actually think that it's really cool, I
made this felt ball coster. Adding small items that have bright
colours it can make a room feel so much fresher.
Okay, this one is very obvious, but making
you bed does make such a difference when
it comes to keeping your room looking
tidy! Try getting a brightly coloured
floral duvet, mine is a lot brighter that the
 one in this picture. I love the duvets in
TKmax but they don't last long so keep
an eye out! Another thing I'd say, is open your
blinds the best way to brighten up your room
is with natural sunlight.


If your like me and you have a lot of junk, that you just leave
around your room, I'd recommend getting some cute boxes,
and storing them that way. It also helps keep things organised,
so you could have say one box for hats, one for old clothes!
Its really easy to make the most of the space in your room,
 by keeping it tidy!

Thanks for reading Ellagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment