Monday 17 August 2015

Honest Review...

Brandy Melville...

Hello Guys!

For this weeks honest review I'm going to be reviewing Brandy Melville. I love their clothes, if you have ever owned any Brandy Melville clothes you'll know how soft they are! The clothes are very comfortable, and they do generally fall nicely on people. If your looking for colour on your clothes, you wont find it here. There colour theme is more or less grey white, and brown.
Obviously brandy Melville is aimed at teenagers, and young adults, so they make there clothes one size fits all. Here's my problem though. All girls are different, some people are taller some are smaller, some are curvier, and others are aren't.  So the ''one size fits most policy'', doesn't work for everyone''. Here's the problem. Body image has been a big problem for young women, a lot of girls are worrying about how ''fat'' they are or ''skinny'' they are, and If they don't fit into these clothes, how is this going to make people feel, like they are too fat or too skinny? '' If I don't fit into these clothes, I,m not normal, is there something wrong with me''. With problems like bulimia, and depression in young girls, I don't think it helps that they don't consider what affect this can have on girls. I'm going to be honest, I had an experience like this myself. I was looking at these jeans that everyone was wearing, so I tried them on, and they just look so bad on me. I know it sounds way over dramatic but I was about crying, I thought I wasn't normal. I just felt so unconfident. When I got home I talked to my mum about it, and we went out together. I returned them, and tried some different styles, and  I found one that suited me, and surprise, surprise,  I actually looked good on me. So my advice is find clothes that fit you, don't wear what everyone else is wearing, and be confident with who you are! On top of that I had money left over so I bought a top from urban outfitters!

But I do still love their clothes, regarding shipping, and ordering online, I have heard from a lot of people that it's really bad, and they struggled with trying to get refunds, so just stick to the shops!

Thanks for reading Ellagram!

bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment