Saturday 5 September 2015

Autumn Is Coming...

Hey Again!

I would just like to start by saying sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I was really busy with back to school, and i was away in London for a while too, so I haven't had too much time to sit down and write a blog. Another thing I wanted to mention, is that I will be reducing my posts to about two a week, so I think that instead of having Honest Reviews, Wednesday Blogs, and DIY Sunday every week, I'll have them go Honest reviews one week, then next week DIY Sundays ect.

Anyway for this weeks blog, I'm going to show you some of my favourite things about Autumn, since it's rapidly approaching. I have noticed that everyone has talked about back to school, and how it's so terrible, and I thought lets look at the positive side of Autumn.


Scented Candles...Perfection!
One of the things I love about the cold, is that you can wear
woolly jumpers again. I know it's far from christmas, but
this retro christmas has been my life for 3 Christmases running.
I have had it for ages so...it's more of a tradition now!
One of the things most people love about the cold,
is the idea of being cosy and warm by the fireplace.
I think I took it to the next level this year! I know
my legs are really pale and bumpy, and purple, but
I'm so happy I got these socks, they took so long to get
here. They are honestly my life atm!

I know they are really geeky, but I love them so much!
The colour just reminds me of Autumn leafs, and they
go so well with my jumpers!

I don't know about you, but don't you think a steamy
hot tea is just the perfect way to get settled after a tiring,
cold day. I have recently been obsessing over green tea, I
have to have a cup in the morning and one at night.
Like I said earlier about cosy things. Shoutout to Auntie
Bernie for knitting this blanket, it's amazing!
Looking up autumn pictures on Pinterest, is probably my
favourite thing to do atm!

I know i'm a teenager now, but teddy bears.
This is Mr Shark,(I'm very creative with names),
and he is just perfect to cuddle.
I forgot to mention halloween, but yes halloween is one of my favourite things about Autumn too. Im already planning what to wear! Thank you for reading Ellagram! Whats your favourite thing about autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment