Sunday 27 September 2015

Autumn Favourites

Hello There!

Welcome to another favourites post! I have been collecting a lot of my favourite things, for you to try and enjoy!

I bet you didn't see this one coming...
The other day when I was in town, I was told about these
beautiful arrangements of Cactus! So being that this is me who
 were talking about, I naturally had to go investigate.
I now have three more cacti!
Shop: http://www.flowerworks.co.uk
Price: £6.99
I personally don't go to Starbucks too often, I'm
never too happy spending £3.60 odd for
a small drink. But anyway I went the other day,
and my heart stopped when I saw the new cups. Everything
I love about autumn, is somehow summed up in this
cup.
Shop:http://www.starbucks.co.uk(obviously)
Price: depends
This background.
Ps: I got it off Pinterest, just search autumn phone backgrounds
I haven't been using coconut oil for too long, but so far it has
 been really good. My skin is noticeably softer and
it makes a nourishing hair mask. The only
thing i would say that isn't so good about it, is
obviously very greasy, and takes a while to seep into your
skin. Another coconut trend, seems to be
coconut water, and I saw this "drinking coconut" in
Tescos the other day. It was scary trying to break into but the
water inside, ( I'm my opinion), was lovely. It
reminded me of that ideal holiday in a
tropical destination, with someone sitting by the beach
sipping a coconut!
Shop: Most health shops.
Price: Depends where you go.
I have had my eye on this jumper as soon as it came out, and
I'm so happy I have it. The colour just reminds me of
autumn leafs!
Shop:http://www.hm.com/gb/search/#!/products?q=divided
price: £6.99
Three Words. Comfy, Baggy, Jumper. I bought this top
a small while ago when I was away, and it's so comfortable,
and I love the whole style, and the writing. Just wanted to
point out how horrible it is taking pictures of me, I took
this in the park, and everyone was staring at me, and I'm
terrible at posing.
Shop:http://www.pullandbear.com/gb/en/
Price: £19.99
As you can see cozy jumpers, and things are a recurring
theme, but I had to, It's one of my favourites!
I bought this from H&M last year, but I bought it before the
summer so I didn't have much wear out of it, until now.
http://allyography.blogspot.co.uk

Finally there is just one more thing I'd like to mention, which is the volume 1 seconde mascara, by Bourjois Paris. This mascara works really well, and i get a huge boost of length and volume when I use it. The other day, A friend asked me if my eyelashes were fake, I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended, but whatever the case, I'm not going to deny, that this is a great product, and I'd recommend it. I bought mine from boots for £9.99, but I'm sure you can buy it from most beauty and makeup shops.

One final, final thing I'd like to say, is that I am thinking about writing a series of stories, and posting them to my blog. If that is something you'd be interested in please leave a comment!

Thank you for reading Ellagram!

1 comment: